1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
I can't decide because I haven't been everywhere yet! I would love to be here in the cities right about where we live, but with about 5 to 10 acres of land (but Steve & Tammy could still be our back yard neighbors!)
2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE SEX TO WHICH YOU ARE ATTRACTED?
The whole face, not just one part. Definitely just a nice face.
4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
Trick Pony. Yes, I admit it, I like country music!
5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
At home either snuggled into the couch, or cuddled up next to Hellbob.
6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
Fargo, ND (unless Virginia Hey is there)
7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
8. WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?
9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING??
When I work, whatever time Hellbob wakes me; usually 6:45 ish. When not going to work, morning? what's that?
10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
A husband who cooks! :) Actually, I would have to say the oven.
11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
13. FAVORITE COLOR?
Nice bright jewel tones: turquoises, magentas, blues, etc. HateHateHate orange.
14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
One of each, please
15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
16. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS?
Two cats (Gabriel and Lump), a Hellbob (Rick), and a Chebutykin that lives in the basement with her assorted swimming, flying, and reptilian pets.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
The one we didn't get this year! :(
18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
Yes. All of them. But cleaning toilets more than all others, which is why Hellbob does it.
19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Teleportation, or telekinesis, or flying
20. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
Someday I will figure out what and where I want something for the rest of my life.
21. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
22. PAST PERSON YOU WISH COULD TALK TO?
23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Every Friday at 12:30 when my 2.5 day weekend starts! (Yea flex time!!)
24. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
Spare tire (I hope!), bottle of Yukon Jack from OmegaCon, Jumper Cables, misc. car crap such as oil, washer fluid, etc, Blanket/mat that is waterproof on one side, bingo daubers, wrapping paper, and a dead body. (Just checking to see if you are still reading...he's not dead yet.)
25. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
Grilled Cheese Sandwich, KFC original recipe dark meat
A - Age: 32, or as I like to think of it, the 3rd anniversary of my 29th birthday
B - Best Quality: Trusting
C - Choice of Meat: A medium rare prime rib done right! Or chicken, dark meat.
D - Dream Date: He's gotta be rich, cuz I wanna go to Europe, Australia, Africa, Alaska, pretty much everywhere!
E - Ex (most recent): Dave, who we not so affectionately refer to as Dickhead was the last who was technically a boyfriend, although there was a fun rebound relationship with Tim between Dickhead and Rick
F - Favorite Food: Grilled Cheese Sandwich, KFC original recipe dark meat (still!)
G - Greatest Accomplishment: Getting financially sound enough to actually buy a house.
H - Happiest Day of Your Life: Definitely the day I married Rick
I - Internal Conflicts: Self confidence, procrastination
J - Jail Time: Probably the same as here...11:07 PM. But I'm not sure, as I've never been there.
K - Kool-Aid: any of the berry variations
L - Love: Rick, books, movies, big fluffy snowstorms, my kitty cats
M - Most Valued Thing I Own: my photos. All of them, not just the ones I took
N - Name: Sharon, Ziggy, HellZiggy, Mrs Hellbob, never any variation of Sherry
O - Outfit You Love: anything comfy
P - Pizza Toppings: No fish, fruit, fungus or vegetables. Yes, I realize that just leaves meat.
Q - Question You Want To Ask: What's next?
R - Road Trip: Anywhere but Iowa or North Dakota
S - Sport To Watch: on TV it's gotta be the Vikings (not this year though) but I can watch anything but baseball if I am there.
T - Television Show: Farscape! I also like CSI, Queer as Folk, 6 Feet Under, Friends, ER, Buffy, Firefly
U - Unique Habit: Fidgety beyond belief
V - Voice: I think it is annoying
W - Winter: pretty. snuggly. cold.
X - X?: Xena! :)
Y - Your Name If You'd Been Born The Opposite Sex: Paul James. This was the only name picked when I was born. They took one look at me and mom said "I guess we have to come up with a different name"
Z - Zodiac Sign: Moody Cancer