1. Alton Brown! If you don't watch his cooking show, you should. If you do watch it, you already know how cool he is. And he's coming to Minneapolis!
Saturday, January 22, 2:00 PM
Bound To Be Read
870 Grand Street
St. Paul, MN 55105
Saturday, January 22, 7:00 PM
Barnes & Noble
2100 North Snelling Avenue
Roseville, MN 55113
2. I'm pretty sure I have DSPS. But who decided that it is a disorder or a syndrome? Maybe the so-called "morning people" are the ones with a disorder?
3. Ever feel like sticking pins in a voodoo doll of someone who annoys you, but don't have the energy or ambition to actually make a voodoo doll? Use your Palm Pilot! Topping the list of this years Weirdest Palm OS programs is Voodoo!
4. The field of culinary evolution faces one great dilemma: why do most cooked, exotic meats taste like cooked Gallus gallus, the domestic chicken? Some guy actually studied this & wrote an article.
5. From Tomatoes to anatomy lessons and reclining nudes to the Six Million Dollar Man, the Needlepoint Gallery has it all!
6. Jenny, Are You There?. This guy took advantage of his cell phones free long distance/ free weekends to try to locate Jenny of 867-5309 fame.
7. Musical Pi! Ever wonder what the number Pi would sound like set to music? Well wonder no more... This site lets you pick notes & then plays Pi for you.
8. A 17 minute movie called Farm Sluts. It's kind of long, but worth it.
Ok. So there you go boys & girls. Everything you need to go waste a couple hours on the 'net!