1). Total volume of music files on my computer?
work pc: 3.45 GB (865 songs)
audio books from my Audible.com subscription
2). The last CD I bought was...
Online in digital format: Ash, Meltdown
As an actual CD: Kenny Chesney, Be As You Are: Songs From An Old Blue Chair
or Rasputina, Frustration Plantation if you count one hellbob bought but I
put on my machine too.
3). Song playing right now:
Nothing right now... Hmm... *grabs iPod to see last songs played*
Kane, Sweet Carolina Rain; Green Day, American Idiot; James Marsters, Rest in Peace; Ash, Vampire Love
4). Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me:
This one's tough. I'm not sure I can come up with five specific songs, because I tend to associate albums or groups with memories rather than a specific song. The first one is easy though.
1. Marc Cohn, True Companion This was our first dance when I married hellbob. (And one I don't even have on my computer but always makes me smile is Rainbow Connection from the Muppet Movie because we had this song in our wedding, although not sung by Kermit)
2. Poison's Look What the Cat Dragged In always makes me think of high school.
3. Meatloaf's Bat Out of Hell is my freshman year of college.
4. anything by the Gear Daddies covers the rest of my college years, especially time spent in the darkroom at Moorhead State, and drinking with my friend Pam.
5. Currently the music I listen to most is Uncle Kracker. I just love that man's voice!
5.) Which 5 people are you passing this baton to, & why?
alisgray, chebutykin, lucky13charm, mcbarnes1970 & mle292 cuz I'm curious.