, I thought of you when I found this site...
I did a google search on Slow Lorises to find a picture because frozendragon
was talking about the critters at the zoo that she thought were cute and I thought it sounded like a description of the Slow Loris. I was right, and we both looked at the pictures and went "aaaaawwwwww!!!!"
But then the first article listed caught my eye. It was part of a venomous animal website. WTF? So I clicked it and it took me here: Damn! These little guys are cute!
Color me shocked though to find out that the Lorises are poisonous..."The lorises are actually toxic! On the inside of their elbows, sebaceous tissue secretes a toxin (like sweat pores, which is rather fitting since the toxic mixture smells remarkably like sweaty socks). The lorises take it into their mouth and deliver it in the bite."
I started reading the rest of the guy's site too and it's pretty darn interesting.