1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
I would live right here in Minneapolis, but with enough money to travel whenever & wherever I want! It is home. Yeah, it gets really cold in the winter, there are mosquitos & humidity in the summer, but we have seasons! I couldn't live somewhere that didn't have the changes. But I could definitely visit California for a couple weeks every year!
2. What are five books you cannot live without?
1. The Movie Oracle. I'm not sure of the real title, but it is the annual video guide we get every year. One of the authors is Martin
2. Dragonflight by Anne McCaffrey This is the book I have re-read the most times (at least 10) with the first time being in Junior High after finding it in the library there.
3. The entire Sandman graphic novel collection. It may be in several volumes, but it really is one story...
4. The newest one by Neil Gaiman, Laurell K Hamilton, JK Rowling, Anne McCaffrey, Stuart Woods, John Sandford, JD Robb...
5. My library card! Cuz it is my access to books! (How sad is it that I have the entire 14 digit number memorized?)
3. What is one of your earliest memories?
June 12th-ish, 1973. I was one month shy of 3 years old, it was raining, and we went to the hospital and waited in a room with pale green walls to pick up my mom and newborn baby brother. Grandma & Grandpa Guelker were there too. We were still living in Kingston New York at the time, and Grandma & Grandpa lived here in Minnesota and had flown out for the new baby.
4. What is one of your happiest memories?
Time to get all sappy:
August 6, 1994. That is the day that I married hellbob! And we had one heck of a fun party at the reception.
5. Where do you hope to be in ten years?
Right here in the cities. Hopefully I'll either have a graphic design degree, or I'll be a heck of a lot closer by then. I'll also hopefully have the worlds cutest children. And I will, of course, still be married to hellbob.
Unless I convince Ben Affleck that he wants to marry me. Then I'll drop Hellbob like a bad habit and run off to Hollywood!
Ok, since this is a meme, it must spread (kind of like Ebola without so much hemmoraging and death and stuff)
Post a comment that says "interview me" to get your five questions!