I just haven't really had much to say lately.
My husband left me to go stay with this gorgeous red-headed bitch from Wed-Sat. J was down in Key West, FL so hellbob was taking care of the Zoe dog. He came home on Saturday, we went for some dinner, and then I went to the airport to pick up J.
On Sunday ksracxe stopped by to get her W-2 that was sent here, then lucky13charm came over to play Killer Bunnies. snoopygirl_niki was supposed to come over too, but I never got a hold of her. Then genevra stopped by with gigglemonkey_b & technomonkey_m. I still have the cutest & smartest niece & nephew ever.
How about some more of the 101 Random Things About Me?
12. One of the songs sung at my wedding was "Rainbow Connection" but it was not sung in the Kermit the Frog voice.
13. I have never ever watched a single episode of American Idol.
14. My first celebrity crushes were John Schneider from The Dukes of Hazzard and John Taylor from Duran Duran.
15. I have to go to a taping of the Daily Show, because of the five celebrities on my "I'm allowed to sleep with them" list, I've not slept with any of them but I have been in the same room as four out of the five. I have also met and touched two of them. Jon Stewart is the only one I haven't seen in real life. (The five are James Marsters, Ben Affleck, Patrick Stewart, Jon Stewart and Martin Zellar)
16. I was engaged once before I met hellbob. It was a bad thing and I'm the one who broke it off. I've never once regretted breaking up with him.
17. I once owned 1/3 of a comic book store. It was up in Fargo and one of my business partners is still running the place.
18. I've never seen the Atlantic Ocean despite being born in New York State, and I never saw the Pacific Ocean until I was 32 years old.
19. I've been to the Los Angeles Coroner's Office. They have a gift shop.
20. I'm currently in school part-time working towards a Graphic Design degree. I'm getting a 4.0 average and I will finish my degree. I have to work full time, but I still usually take 6 credits per semester. I took 9 credits one semester and still maintained my 4.0 GPA.
*edit* 1. 1. If I'm sitting at a desk or table while eating M & M's, I will eat them one color at a time. Orange is always the first color to go.
*edited to add* Same thing for Necco valentine sweetheart candies. I eat them: purple, orange, yellow, green, pink, white.