1. Who knew? A Smallville newsite has news that will interest you Doctor Who fans on my flist... Christopher Eccleston has been signed to appear as Zod!
2. Remember the caffeine soap that came out a few years ago? Well they've come up with another way for you to get your caffeine buzz without having to ingest either sugar or evil artificial sweeteners like nutra-sweet: Buzzaire - Metered Dose Caffeine Inhaler
3. Y'all know I love Coverville. The latest episode (#194) is actually all original songs instead. They are the songs where the version we all know is actually the cover and most people have never heard the original. You can download the mp3 directly by clicking here.
4. And I know one of you doesn't need this link, having just announced his plans for a Vegas Elvis wedding, but for those of you still looking for your better half, Google wants to help. Google Romance. "When you think about it, love is just another search problem. And we’ve thought about it. A lot. Google Romance™ is our solution."
5. Slashdot has redesigned their page, giving it a much needed face lift!
6. Are you subscribed to the Astronomy Picture of the Day yet? Today's was really cool!
7. Finally! An answer to our need for a television resource. It's like IMDB and Wikipedia had a baby! TeeVeePedia
8. How Stuff Works has a really cool article on animated tattoos!
And now I've gotta run. hellbob & I are going to go check out a furniture bankruptcy sale to see if we can find a cool sectional sofa cheap! And then tonight we're gonna have yummy Irish food at Kip's Pub with Jeanine & Julie! Yay!
No comments on all my wonderful April Fools links? I don't love you people any more & so I'm gonna go use Google Romance to find new internet friends!