Comment to this message and I will assign you a letter of the alphabet. Then go to your journal and post a list of 10 words that begin with this letter and what they mean to you.
I was assigned the letter "C" by fiddle_dragon
1. Charlie ~ The dog I had when I was a kid. She was a mutt. Mostly black lab and springer spaniel. She was also smart and sweet and the bestest dog in the whole wide world.
2. Couch ~ We just got a new one. An actual grown-up go to a store and pay money for it couch. Not a "we're getting rid of this couch, who wants it?" couch. It is big and comfy and red!
3. Camera ~ Yeah, cameras are important to me. Y'all knew that, right? My current baby is a Canon Digital Rebel XT. My current film camera is also a Canon Rebel.
4. Cougar ~ The cat I had when I met hellbob. She was a tiny little tortoiseshell with a LOUD set of lungs. Named Cougar because she could yowl as loud as one. Also the first (and only) cat I ever had to hold as she was put to sleep. She's buried in our back yard here.
5. Comic books ~ I am a geek. I read comic books. I met my husband in a comic book store. I once owned 1/3 of a comic book store.
6. CONvergence ~ The annual convention here in the Cities that hellbob and I go to every year. A very high percentage of my flist will also be there. There will be geekery and drinking and good friends and new friends and cool guests. You should go!
7. Coverville ~ The cover song podcast that I listen to. Three times a week Brian does a show of nothing but cover songs. It's like crack, yo. I also maintain the database of songs played for his ASCAP & BMI licensing and for the search function on the website.
8. Clerks ~ Kevin Smith's first movie. hellbob and I actually saw it in the theater and have been die hard Kevin Smith fans ever since. "Thirty-seven?" "*slurp*slurp*slurp*"
9. CDC ~ Center for Disease Control. I'm morbidly fascinated by things like Ebola, Hanta virus, level 4 containment.
10. chebutykin. You have her to thank for me being here. Back in the day when you needed an invite to get a LiveJournal she was living in our basement and gave me one. Four years later and you haven't been able to get rid of me yet!