Currently, Gabe & Lump are trippin' on the 'nip, thanks to chebutykin and cajones. Gabe successfully underwent anesthesia last week to get his teeth cleaned so he no longer has demon breath. Lump is still as cute and adorable as ever! Yes, the Gabester did forgive hellbob, because hellbob is He Who Feeds Me, which is synonymous with God in his kitty world.
2) Do you make new year's resolutions, or keep track of your big goals for the next 365 days in any way?
I don't think I have ever mad a new years eve resolution. I've made a few new years day resolutions, and they are always "I will never drink that much again"
3) Ha ha! Again stolen from alisgray, what do you struggle with every day?
Depression, ADD, caffeine addiction, dieting, the desire to not go to work versus the desire to get paid... I've been on antidepressants for 10 years, so that's not really so much of a struggle these days. I just recently got back on Ritalin after a year off it & OMG, what a difference it makes! Now if only I could kick that caffeine habit. Caffeine is more addictive, less effective & has worse withdrawal than Ritalin, yet I can buy it almost anywhere I go and I can't get Ritalin without a written prescription. No refills, no doctor calling it in, I must have a little white piece of paper written out for one month's worth. The dieting was never an issue before last April simply because I had never dieted. Hence, the weight gain over the years. I was about 130 lbs over my high school weight when I started the diet. I am now down 37 lbs, but there are days when I just say "fuck it" and eat what I want. As long as it is not a habit and overall my eating has improved I keep losing the weight slowly but steadily...
4) If you suddenly found yourself with an entire Saturday with nothing to do, what would you do?
If the weather was crappy I would go bury myself in the darkroom and print, print, print. If it was nice I might go to the Zoo. If I felt ambitious enough I would dig out my scrapbook stuff and work on the gazillions of photos I haven't done anything with. I would see what hellbob wanted to do and spend the day with him.
5) Where did you send your last few postcards?
California, Connecticut, New York, Illinois
And to carry the great meme on, the rules:
1. Leave a comment saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I'll reply and give you five questions to answer.
3. You'll update your LJ with the five questions answered.
4. You'll include this explanation.
5. You ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed. And it just keeps going, and going, and going