Here are a few of the reasons:
1. Saw many good friends and had many wonderful conversations & laughs this weekend.
2. I am done with my Typography 2 class (with the exception of one simple project that I need to do minor adjustments on before printing it out to turn it in before noon on Monday) and all that is left for my Psych class is the 25 question final next week.
3. I didn't go to work today and I'm not going tomorrow and I'm not going on Thursday.
4. Uber-shopping expedition with cousin, sister, and sister-in-law tomorrow.
5. The holiday cards and holiday letters have started rolling in (Thank you caitirin & elaby, camkin (& Dr. Jones) & kpbkwrm)
Yes, I still have vague plans to send out a HellHoliday card and/or letter. Yes, it is still just a vague plan that has had no work done on it!
6. dakegra rocks! :)
7. I have a Lump curled up on my lap right now!
8. There have been a bunch of birds in the backyard the last couple of days including, but not limited to, downy woodpeckers, a mourning dove, white breasted nuthatches, black capped chickadees, and cardinals. Also smallish dark ones that I haven't identified yet but are probably juncos.