What I learned in class last night:
1. Getting notice that you are getting laid off gets you a one week get-out-of-jail card on not having your homework done.
2. There are temp agencies that specialize in the graphics field so if I don't find something permanent I can temp at Photoshop
3. My favoritest teacher at school, Will the Photoshop teacher, rocks! Not only can I use him as a reference when job hunting, but he gave me the contact name of a woman he does a lot of freelance temp assignments for. And assured me that I would have no problem with her agencies Photoshop test because he wrote it.
What I learned at Work today:
1. Ya know, the computer network works a hell of a lot better when the fiber optic cables aren't damaged! I feel like I'm typing at super speed today in our data entry program because it had been getting sloooowwwwerrr and slooowwweeerrrr before they finally figured it out.
2. I'm having a really tough time giving a damn.
3. One of the vacation days I wanted to go to a Photoshop seminar was not available but the girl who has it is being transferred to Shakopee so I should be able to get it. Before I knew about the layoff the seminar would have just been neat to go to. Now it is also resume fodder.
My favorite recent quote from www.birdchick.com/blog:
"I wish I could hunt like that, zipping through the air over 200 mph and killing larger birds with my toes."
Message on www.jamesmarsters.com:
2-14-07 - Happy Valentines Day to all you lovers and loveless - give yourself love; that's always the best.
*snorf* Yes James, and you will be in my thoughts as I "give myself love." Silly man.
And now lunch is done. Time to dive back into the wonderful world of the entering of datas. yay.
Have a wonderful day, my dear sweet minions!