We are relaxing by the fire in the lovely Nibley House.
Stuff wot we done today:
- We didn't eat breakfast until noon.
- We experienced our first ride on the El and our first subway ride.
- We went to Millennium Park and saw "The Bean"
- We went up to the top of the John Hancock Building and looked down at stuff.
- We rode the El/subway again.
- We went shopping at the biggest liquor store I've ever seen in my life and bought lots of booze and cheese and meat.
- There was fondue and it was good!
- We discovered that Rick's calling in life is to build the perfect fondue.
- We really love our Nibleys!
- We will be roasting Peeps in the fireplace later.