kniblet, elaby, caitirin and dakegra were all playing..
The Internet proudly presents: The Find Sherlock Holmes game!!
1) Go to Wikipedia.
2) Click Random Article (on the left navigation bar)
3) From there, only using links in articles, navigate yourself to Holmes's page
4) Post your path here.
OK. Here's mine:
1. Thistle, Utah: A ghost town in Utah. Members of the Wasatch Academy climbed local mountains above the town to listen to the wind and watch the trains roaring up and down the canyon.
2. Wasatch Academy: Utah’s only independent, coeducational, college preparatory boarding school for grades 9-12.
3. Boarding school: The Department for Children, Schools and Families, in conjunction with the Department of Health of the United Kingdom, has prescribed guidelines for boarding schools, called the National Boarding Standards.
4. United Kingdom: Scotland's contribution includes the detective writer Arthur Conan Doyle
5. Arthur Conan Doyle
which is, of course, a direct link to Sherlock Holmes