I took the "which candidate should you vote for" thingy at this website and these are my results:
1. Your ideal theoretical candidate. (100%)
2. Kucinich, Rep. Dennis, OH - Democrat (65%)
3. Dean, Gov. Howard, VT - Democrat (65%)
4. Kerry, Senator John, MA - Democrat (61%)
5. Edwards, Senator John, NC - Democrat (60%)
6. Socialist Candidate (58%)
7. Clark, Retired General Wesley K., AR - Democrat (57%)
8. Sharpton, Reverend Al - Democrat (56%)
9. LaRouche, Lyndon H. Jr. - Democrat (43%)
10. Libertarian Candidate (27%)
11. Phillips, Howard - Constitution (23%)
12. Bush, President George W. - Republican (15%)
65% for both Dean and Kucinich. I'd never heard of Kucinich. I admit, I haven't really put much thought into this years elections yet. I'm still irked that the "president" didn't even get the most votes. But we're not even going to get into my thoughts on the electoral process... So anyway I read the things they had on both of these candidates and I'm not really sure how they rated the same. After reading about these two if they were my 2 choices I would choose Dean. Tomorrow I will also have to go read about Kerry & Edwards because they also scored in the 60%ish range.
Bush, 15%? Nope. I'm not even 15% likely to vote for him. Like I saw quoted in metaquotes the other day, "I'd vote for a hamster if I thought it could beat Bush"
Here is a link to a very cool article that mcbarnes1970 put in his journal. It is about the 10 commandments for financial happiness. Go read it. It's got some good stuff in it.
Did a preliminary run at the taxes last night! Refund! Yay for home ownership! hellbob will be getting a new graphics card and I will be getting a Wacom graphics pad for Chiana.
Have I mentioned yet that we have a new basement dweller? ksracxe is going to move in this weekend. Of course this means that the Mazda that I was so glad to have gone will be coming back. But the main reason I wanted it gone was to park the Saturn in the garage, and that's not going to change!
And, I've killed enough time that the washer is done so my pants can go in the dryer, I can go to bed, and I do not have to wear a skirt to work tomorrow! Yay!
Another couple icons for the "I should get around to making them" list: Quilt icon (wiredferret's post is what reminded me, of course!), and I need to photoshop Moose onto the Martian landscape!